Islamic studies curriculum will be age and grade based.
- Kindergarten – Ages 5 – 7 year. KG and Grade 1st.
- Elementary = Ages 8 – 10 year. Grades 2nd and 3rd
- Junior – Ages 11 – 13 year. Grades 4th and 5th.
- Senior – Ages 13+. Grades 6th and above.
ISGH Islamic School’s goals are:
- To provide a sound Islamic Education to children from 4 yrs and above and, to help them develop a sense of belonging to the Muslim Community.
- To nurture the student’s personality towards the best moral conduct, healthy attitudes, and self-discipline in accordance with the teaching of the Quran and Sunnah and to encourage him/her to develop as responsible citizens, contributing to the well-being of society and of humankind in general.
- To enable students to fulfill their obligation to worship Allah in the manner that the Quran and Allah’s messenger have prescribed.
Subjects Taught in the School
- Islamic Practice
- Islamic History
- (a) Seerah of the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). (Morals/Manners based on the teaching of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W))
- (b) Stories of other Prophets.