Eid al-Fitr Prayer at the Farm Show Complex on Fri, June 15 or Sat, June 16
As'Salaamu Alaiykum Dear Community Members -
ISGH, along with the local area Masajid, will be joining the CPCOM Eid Prayer at the Farm Show Complex, on either Friday, June 15 or Saturday, June 16 (depending on the global moonsighting). Takbeer starts at 9:00 am, and the prayer starts sharply at 9:30 am, insha'Allah. Please join us along with your family and friends, and be a part of what would be one of the largest gathering of Muslims in Central PA, insha'Allah.
Please RSVP your presence, as much as you can insha'Allah, so the event can be planned better.
- Eid will be on June 15 or 16, depending on moon sighting
- Takbeer starts at 9:00 am
- Prayer starts sharply at 9:30 am
- Free Parking available
- Use HACC or MacLay Street entrances
- Follow the instructions of parking volunteers
- Come with Wudu, as much as you can
- No onsite breakfast provided, have some breakfast and come
- Bring a prayer rug, if possible
- Follow the instructions of volunteers
- Keep your kids with you
- Pay your Zakat-ul-Fitra at your local Masjid before Eid Salah
- Contact your local Masajid for any further questions
- Security will be provided by the Harrisburg Police Department
Central Pennsylvania Committee of Masajid (CPCOM), started by a group of Masajid to strengthen bonds between Muslims and their respective Masajid in order to establish a united community has agreed to come forward to offer joint Eid-ul-Fitr prayers on Friday, June 15th, or 16th, at the Farm Show Complex, Harrisburg PA, inShaaAllah.
All the major Masajid of the community, ISGH, Al-Nur, ICP and Al-Sabereen will be joining the prayers, along with Hershey Musallah, and Harrisburg Masjid.
We sincerely thank all the businesses that have sponsored for this event. May Allah reward you and give barakah in your earnings and we hope you'll continue to support such events year after year.
If you have any questions related to the joint prayers, please reach out to any masjid shuraa.
May Allah guide us in being just in all our affairs and may we ask Allah the goodness of this day, its victory, its help, its blessings and its guidance. We seek refuge from the evil that's in it and from the evil that follows it, Ameen.
Central Pennsylvania Committee of Masajid (CPCOM)
2300 N Cameron Street
Harrisburg, PA 17110
This location has Wudu facility
Please try to come with Wudu, as much as you can. The bathrooms at the facility could get crowded quickly. Please bring a prayer mat if you can.
Contact your local Masajid for further details or visit www.onemasjid.com/eid for any up to date information.
0 RSVP(s) for this event
RSVP for this event has closed since this event was in the past.