Eid Al Adha Prayer at City Island on Tuesday, July 20th InShaa Allah
ISGH, along with the local area Masajids, will be joining the CPCOM Eid-Al Adha Prayer at the City Island Soccer Field, on Tuesday, July 20th InShaAllah. Takbeer starts at 6:45AM and the prayer starts sharply at 7:00AM, Insha'Allah. Please join us along with your family and friends, and be a part of what would be one of the largest gathering of Muslims in Central PA, insha'Allah.
Some important points to be noted.
- Eid is on Tuesday, July 20th
- Takbeer starts at 6:45 am
- Prayer starts sharply at 7:00AM
- Free Parking available. 10min walk to the event so, arrive early.
- Shuttle services available for elderly and disabled ones
- Follow the instructions of parking volunteers
- Perform Wudu at home
- Wear mask, bring your own rug if possible and maintain social distance wherever possible
- If you're sick, stay home
- Contact your local Masajid for any further questions
Central Pennsylvania Committee of Masajid (CPCOM), started by a group of Masajid to strengthen bonds between Muslims and their respective Masajid in order to establish a united community has agreed to come forward to offer joint Eid-al-Adha prayers on Tuesday, July 20th at the City Island Soccer Field, Harrisburg PA, inShaaAllah.
All the major Masajid of the community, ISGH, Al-Nur, ICP and Al-Sabereen will be joining the prayers.
We sincerely thank all the businesses that have sponsored for this event. May Allah reward you and give barakah in your earnings and we hope you'll continue to support such events year after year.
If you have any questions related to the joint prayers, please reach out to any masjid shuraa.
May Allah guide us in being just in all our affairs and may we ask Allah the goodness of this day, its victory, its help, its blessings and its guidance. We seek refuge from the evil that's in it and from the evil that follows it, Ameen.
Central Pennsylvania Committee of Masajid (CPCOM)
407 N. Front Street
Steelton, PA 17113
This location has Wudu facility
5 RSVP(s) for this event
RSVP for this event has closed since this event was in the past.