Eid ul Fitr Prayers at ISGH - Eid on Thursday, May 13th InShaAllah
Assalam Alaikum, there have been no moon sightings in any part of the world, therefore, CPCOM, Central Pennsylvania Committee Of Masajid , is pleased to announce Eid Al-Fitr to be on Thursday, May 13th, 2021.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, there will not be joint salah this year as well. Every masjid will have their Eid prayers at their own masajids. There will be two Salah’s at ISGH with the first one scheduled at 7:00 AM and the second will be at 8:00 AM InSha’Allah.
No pre-registration is required. Sisters and Kids are not allowed.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, please follow the below guidelines.
• Wear a mask at all times. No mask, no entry
• Maintain 6ft social distancing.
• Perform Wudu at home.
• Bring your own prayer rug.
• If you’re sick or have any symptoms, please avoid coming to Masjid.
We highly recommend that you try to be there at least 15min before the salah so, you have enough time to find parking and be in the Masjid on time.
Parking- Parking is available in the ISGH complex as well as on the streets. There are also more parking spaces being arranged at the Advanced Auto Parts store just across the street. We recommend that you please follow the volunteer’s instructions for parking. We also encourage you to consider carpooling as necessary.
• Fitrana is $10 per person and it is important that you pay your Fitrana before Eid Salah. Can be donated online at https://isghpa.alminaret.com/donate
• Use two separate routes to and from the Masjid.
• Have breakfast on Eid-al-Fitr before leaving for Masjid.
• Recite the following Takbir on the way to Salah and until the beginning of Salat-al-Eid:
Allaho Akber, Allaho Akber. La ila ha illlallah. Allaho Akber, Allaho Akber. Wa lilahill hamd.